History

Established in 1990, today Dixon is a mid-sized architectural firm led by a core of experienced professionals. Licensed in fourteen states, the firm teams with clients to craft architecture that is both memorable and functional. Dixon's international design expertise includes work in Mexico, Asia, and the Middle East.

In 2002, Dixon purchased and restored their current office building.  Constructed as a Jewish Synagogue in 1919, the building became the home of Utah's first Veterans of Foreign Wars Post (VFW Post 409) in 1948.  It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has won awards for its restoration and adaptive reuse.

Powered by http://www.hotdoodle.com, HotDoodle™ Custom Web Design and Quality Affordable Website Designers for Small Businesses and Professionals
Hypnosis Website Design Templates and Hypnosis Site Designers Site Map